Monday, October 1, 2012

form5 lifestyle is almost finished

Across the ocean

Across the sea

Starting to forget the way 

you look at me now 

Over the mountains 

across the sky 

need to see your face 

need to looking your eyes 

Through the strom 

and through the clouds 

up the road 

and upside down now

I know it's hard 

babe to sleep at night 

Don't you worry 

Cause everything's gonna 

be alright I

Be alright I

Through the sorrow 

And the fights 

Don't you worry 

Cause everything's gonna 

be alright I......

be alright I......

by Justin Bieber



***********************************************************************************



Time past so fast...

just like when you blink your eyes...

no need how many minutes or seconds...

just like how fast the speed of thunder light passed over...

Trial exam just over but that scary SPM is almost near...>.<

days by days...

                                                                 
                                                                 SPM is still left 34 days... 

                                                                                                                I haven't prepared yet...T^T

                                            My Bio, Chem, Physic already fail in trial...
 
                                                                                                Oh My God...@w@

                                                                 how come my result like that (>.....<)

                                                            My heartbeat is almost at the top hills...

                                                                        Can somebody help me...please...
                                                            
                                                            although I know the answer is NOPE!!! 





buzy...buzy...buzy...buzy like a bee...

schedule is closely packed now...

because I have to prepare for my SPM...

at the same time....

I also have to learn drive car & motor...

The test of car & motor I must finished it by this month...

Hope all the best for me...

Wish I can pass the exam of my car & motorcycle exam...^w^



                                                                                                  And my cutie poor result d subjects...
 
                                                                               I luv your guys so much...

                                                            so I hope your guys can like me too...

                                                                                 I don't want forget you...

                                                                                                 so I begging u...

                                                                    Can u treat me like I treat u </3

                                                                       I really really like your guys :']

                                                            I want to keep all the memories of your guys in my heart...

                                                                                                 Luv your guys forever...miss you...=3


 by Sharine


**************************************THE END**********************************

No comments: