Tuesday, October 2, 2012

hard OR easy???


don't know why today i feel very tired...

first time sleep in class >,<

Sorry ya... 

Miss Susan i fall asleep in your period

but luckily teacher already stop teaching lesson =P


this month I went to school don't know why???

SPM is at the corner but my school is like holidays times

because all teacher no teaching lesson d...

this make me feel boring & lazy went to school...

but I didn't do so...

I miss my best frenz & my schoolmates....

just left one month with them actually is just few days...

I want to stay with them with this month...

I want to be with them, 


play with them, 

share secret with them 

in this school times...=] 

 that is the reasons why i still went to school...



 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 after school...

my frenz mum fetch us to the learning centre...

without wasting any time...

I learn motor first while waiting my frenz learning car...


today as normal I learning at backward d place...

I learn how to cycle the 8 road...

for about one hour...

after that I feel very tired & hot & headache...

then the uncle teach me d...

called me go inside the test road to drive...

at the moment my face is like ==> @.@ 

just does what he tell me...

first I pass the 8 road inside...

but when I drive in the "titi" there...

actually i didn't not drive up the "titi"...

I just pass through the road there...

suddenly i fall off from the motorbike >w<

luckily i didn't crashed my body...=P

uncle see me like that...

he call me stop learning & go rest....>3< 


4.30 p.m.

is my turns to learning car...

my car teacher direct called me drive to road...

at the moment
my face feel hot & headache is coming back >,< 

nothing can done...haiz...

drive to the road like last week teacher teach me
this time I forget many things...

and done many wrongs things >///<

but the only things I know is teacher complaint me

drive too fast...

so I want my teacher give me one more chance 

drive again at road... 

after that

I continue driving in the center

I continue learning how to side parking...

3 pointer...

drive up small mountain....

repeats these steps for about half an hour I think

before finishing today lesson

my frenz want to try one more time to drive 

so I let her drive 

because our teacher went to washroom...=P

>>>>>>>>>>>>>THE END >>>>>>>>>>>>>


No comments: